Latest Pickings! Gold, Silver and Some Other Good Stuff!!!!

J-dude

Sep 14, 2010
Greenacres WA
Update: The FE Olds and Son Trombone I picked up a few weeks ago was actually $2 and not the $3 that I posted (fiance' corrected me) anyway, after more research I found that it is worth way more than the $75-$125 I thought....one just like it sold for $400 a few weeks ago on eBay....have mine listed with a opening bid of $300 with 10 watchers and it ends tonight at 7pm.

No pics but here's what I picked up last weekend I came across a pretty amazing deal......a few guys were selling everything to move to California to nicer weather and to go to college. They had no set prices and just wanted everything gone so they didn't have to pack it, here's what we picked up:

-1.8g 10k cross pendant and about 20g+ of 925 - $5
-1960's? Peavey 800 Mixer - $10 (Should get $75-$150)
-Original Crybaby Wah Guitar Pedal and 2 Danelectro Guitar Pedals with about 5 guitar cords in the box - $8 (eBay $50-$75)
-Vintage Levi's Jean Jacket (lined) - $2 selling on eBay for $30-$50 (keep an eye out for these they are usually cheap at sales and if in good condition they can bring a decent profit.

At the other sales we went to we picked up the following:

-Vintage Akai Reel to Reel player (Near Mint) with about 40 reel to reel tapes and vintage headphones (like new) all for $100. Should get $125+ for the reel to reel and I'm not sure if I'll sell the tapes with it or separate (any suggestions) Tapes go from about $5-$30 depending on brand, condition, blank or recorded on etc. The headphones will go for $25-$30.
-Vintage 1950's Magnatone Guitar Amp $50 (needs tubes) Last one sold on eBay for $180 but I may keep this one for me :)
-Alpenroast at Home Coffee Roaster $15 one currently on eBay is at $121 with 6 bids and 3 days left (we will list ours once this one is completed
-14k Gold/Blue Topaz earrings .50c
-Misc. Sterling $3 15g (if I remember right)
-Law and Order Series Season 1-11 $55 (just checked the eBay listing and it sold Buy It Now $115 :headbang:
-CSI Series Season 1-10 $50 currently listed on eBay Buy It Now for $125
-Vintage "The Adolphus" Chrome Beehive Blender from the 50's $10
-6 JA Henckels International Knives $2

I think this about sums it up....gearing up for this weekends sales. Have a great day and Happy Hunting!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread