What's new

Latest sand shark finds

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
644
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
A little gold and silver today

ForumRunner_20130308_221244.webp
 
Upvote 0
If you found all that in one day, then you need to teach the rest of us what you are doing right. Great day of detecting.
 
Great finds congrats
 
Just beautiful stuff! When I saw the photo on Facebook I was so like "Holy &%$#R$#@!!!" Congratulations!
 
Awesome finds!!
 
Great Finds. The cone shaped amulet looks like something to put perhaps a scents in. Looks old. Cool. Papa
 
Beach Papa said:
Great Finds. The cone shaped amulet looks like something to put perhaps a scents in. Looks old. Cool. Papa

I thought the same thing as it is hinged but has no ventilation holes to release it's smokey scent.
I've seen items that look similar in size and design, a pendulum is what it resembles.
They are typically the same length and pointed at the bottom, some with a crystal for a tip, and used to answer yes and no questions over a piece of paper.
I've even seen them used on television by Treasure hunters on maps to locate ship wrecks. Not likely in this case, but interesting as to why someone would bring this to the beach.
 
search and recovery said:
If you found all that in one day, then you need to teach the rest of us what you are doing right. Great day of detecting.

How can I teach the people I learn from?
 
Hey just curious Lost Items recovery what settings do you like on your sand shark?
 
Trackerman said:
Hey just curious Lost Items recovery what settings do you like on your sand shark?

VCO mode all the time for me!

ForumRunner_20130309_191647.webp



ForumRunner_20130309_191713.webp



ForumRunner_20130309_191733.webp



ForumRunner_20130309_191733.webp



ForumRunner_20130309_191807.webp



ForumRunner_20130309_191807.webp
 
That's how I hunt all the time and it produces. Happy to answer questions but Terry is much more knowledgeable then me. I've learned alot though. Good luck!
 
Thanks ill try those settings HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom