What's new

Latest

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a two hour drive..but well worth it
 

Attachments

  • 1477870576499.webp
    1477870576499.webp
    87.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 1477870617321.webp
    1477870617321.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 1477870662101.webp
    1477870662101.webp
    114.8 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
Well Done! :icon_thumleft: That sure is a beautiful point. Nice to see that you are still around.
 
Well worth the drive. Do it every time for points like that.
 
Well dont leave us in the dirt..........what type is it? That was a pun by the way, glad to see you back buddy.
 
That is a very nice find. Thanks for sharing.
 
Outstanding find..Got everything going for it too. Actually a four hour drive, had to come back didn't you:laughing7: Don't get to much better. Congrats
 
Very nice !!!
 
Great find Gator.:icon_thumright:I'm guessing that is coral,glad to see you back:icon_thumright:
 
Thanks
 
Some good quality coastal plains chert
 
Well Done! :icon_thumleft: That sure is a beautiful point. Nice to see that you are still around.

Thank you.. I haven't gone anywhere just been fishing mostly started working on a charter boat :icon_thumleft:
 
Beautiful, I love the way the light shines through it! :icon_thumright:
 
I was beginning to lose hope myself... that fire kinda gets low after a while
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom