GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2016 #1 Took a two hour drive..but well worth it Attachments 1477870576499.webp 87.4 KB · Views: 150 1477870617321.webp 39.6 KB · Views: 152 1477870662101.webp 114.8 KB · Views: 153 Upvote 0
captain redbeard Hero Member Joined Mar 19, 2015 Messages 580 Reaction score 1,038 Golden Thread 0 Location Cayuga county, New York Detector(s) used Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2016 #21 nice to see you are still around Gator, nice point!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2016 Thread Owner #22 Tanks
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2016 #23 So what is the name of it? I might of missed your answer.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2016 Thread Owner #24 Rock.. I'm having a tough time with it because there's a little bit of the stem missing I'm not sure if it expanded on the bottom or not.. the configuration of the rest of the base in the area I found it would make it most probably a Cypress Creek
Rock.. I'm having a tough time with it because there's a little bit of the stem missing I'm not sure if it expanded on the bottom or not.. the configuration of the rest of the base in the area I found it would make it most probably a Cypress Creek
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2016 #25 Well its a beauty
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2016 Thread Owner #26 Thanks y'all
Mr.Waffles Full Member Joined Mar 27, 2015 Messages 127 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Location South West Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 14, 2016 #27 Thumbs up, bro! That's incredible.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2016 Thread Owner #28 Thanks... Son Anderson thinks it might be a Kirk I tend to agree looking at the fine serrations on it now
Thanks... Son Anderson thinks it might be a Kirk I tend to agree looking at the fine serrations on it now
Bass Silver Member Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 3,084 Reaction score 1,820 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2016 #29 Wow, very nice. Thanks for showing it off
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 17, 2016 #30 Kirk now its old isnt it
dts52 Bronze Member Joined Jun 20, 2015 Messages 1,600 Reaction score 2,286 Golden Thread 0 Location NW CT Detector(s) used Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer Vibra-probe / TRX pp Primary Interest: Other Nov 17, 2016 #31 Outstanding!