- #1
Thread Owner
Once we stray away from Julia and Rhiney’s original attempt. What are the predominant alternate theories that have come up?
Based on the Bark Notes you can see Jim Bark was writing off certain aspects of Julia and Rhiney. Dick Holmes was probably swayed by Julia and Rhineys original attempt as well operating under the assumption they knew something he didn’t.
I’ve done a fair amount of digging and came up with an untraditional location. Personally I like it as the primary locations of influence have been scoured.
My curiosity is how far out of the box have others ventured? Maybe save me some time if I’m just an idiot. So curious as to the depths of the out of the box from you all who have been doing this much longer with way more time of boots on the ground.
Based on the Bark Notes you can see Jim Bark was writing off certain aspects of Julia and Rhiney. Dick Holmes was probably swayed by Julia and Rhineys original attempt as well operating under the assumption they knew something he didn’t.
I’ve done a fair amount of digging and came up with an untraditional location. Personally I like it as the primary locations of influence have been scoured.
My curiosity is how far out of the box have others ventured? Maybe save me some time if I’m just an idiot. So curious as to the depths of the out of the box from you all who have been doing this much longer with way more time of boots on the ground.







