✅ SOLVED Lead balls from my property

castletonking

Jun 20, 2011
castleton vt.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey whats up? These are a few of the lead balls I've found on my property,about 1/4 mile from the Revolution era(1 day before the battle of Hubbardton) Castleton skirmish here in Castleton Vt.no idea if they are from that era or not.the sizes range from marble size to a little larger than a pea..also i have no idea what the piece pictured above them is.the flattened are on the right in the picture is perfect to fit a thumb and the little piece sticking up is a pin of some sort.Also i have pictured 2 of the many many spoon bowls also found on my property,any idea of age? i believe they are pewter,I also find pewter buttons as well here.(picture isnt great,but it appears to be a scalloped pattern on both bowls near where the handle was attached. thanks for any info you can provide on these items.

Attachments

• DSCF0041.JPG
    DSCF0041.JPG
    844.5 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCF0051.JPG
    DSCF0051.JPG
    352.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCF0049.JPG
    DSCF0049.JPG
    784.5 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCF0048.JPG
    DSCF0048.JPG
    818.1 KB · Views: 143

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys? Kuger, CbG, taz? "His page" doesn't concern us. Probably doesn't concern anyone else here at TNet either. Guess that makes this a moot point then. Glad this conversation is over ;D
If you google search his screen name some real interesting things come up...........I am damn glad we are not on his PAGE,and I am honored to not be considered associated with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

aquachigger

Jul 29, 2008
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you google search his screen name some real interesting things come up...........I am damn glad we are not on his PAGE,and I am honored to not be considered associated with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummm... how about a NSFW warning! :tongue3:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread