What's new

lead fashioned into ?

CAP

Full Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
129
Reaction score
110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hometown USA
Detector(s) used
XLT, ATPro, Tesoro Silver S., White's TM 800, Makro MultiKruzer, XP Deus II, Nokta Pulse Dive
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this lead piece and bottle under an old oak tree on the farm. I'm thinking the bottle is around 1900-1920's food or medicine. The lead piece with small square hole punched in it, I can only guess; weight of some kind.... what could it be?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1304.webp
    IMG_1304.webp
    330.1 KB · Views: 81
Fishing weight maybe?
 
Upvote 0
I'll with creskol on the fishing weight. I found a couple at an old camping site near the river. The bottle could be a little older than 1900.
 
Upvote 0
The bottle looks like the style used for laundry bluingimages (2).webp
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom