What's new

Lead Figure

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Got this out of the field I've pounded since this spring.Any ideas on what it is?? God Bless Chris
 

Attachments

  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    118.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 122
Most likely a WW1 toy soldier WT.I think he stepped on a mine :laughing9:I remember digging up the cast iron ones at a house i grew up in.Just digging holes in the ground use to produce all kinds of stuff.
 
Upvote 0
phallic fertility figurine, circa 6th c. AD
 
Upvote 0
I think you should find another word besides "pounded" to describe the site where this was found. I mean, it IS a family forum! :D
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom