What's new

Lead piece help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
There are holes in it which I suspect it was mounted to something. Any guesses? :-[
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1888.webp
    IMG_1888.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_1889.webp
    IMG_1889.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1890.webp
    IMG_1890.webp
    42 KB · Views: 284
Don't toss it save all the lead you find you can sell the scrap metal.
 
Upvote 0
rjw4law said:
Don't toss it save all the lead you find you can sell the scrap metal.
That's what I do. Lead is only about a nickle a pound but it's better than just tossing it. I save all my copper, brass and lead until I get enough and sell it as scrap. The iron I put in the metal recycling bin at the dump.
I don't have any idea what that thing is though.
 
Upvote 0
I donate all my scrap including copper to my club. The proceeds gets put into the clubs bank account. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
I donate all my scrap including copper to my club. The proceeds gets put into the clubs bank account. :wink:
Cool :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a piece of roofing lead (used to seal out water)

PS. You really should become a Chartered Member now, think of the tons of free advice you have recieved. Plus we are under threat at the moment & need as many members as possible!
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Looks like a piece of roofing lead (used to seal out water)

PS. You really should become a Chartered Member now, think of the tons of free advice you have recieved. Plus we are under threat at the moment & need as many members as possible!
I didn't even realize you can become a chartered member. I thought you had to earn that. Great suggestion CRUSADER.
 
Upvote 0
Guess what CRUSADER, I am now a charter member. :wink:
Great suggestion thank you.
 
Upvote 0
SkyPirate said:
old wheel weight, garbage...toss it :tongue3:
Not a wheel weight, unless the wheel was the size of a baseball. :P Hard to say what it was; its too corroded.
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
Guess what CRUSADER, I am now a charter member. :wink:
Great suggestion thank you.

Good on you, we need more members & I think the fee is a steal for the knowledge we can all share :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Garabaldi said:
Guess what CRUSADER, I am now a charter member. :wink:
Great suggestion thank you.

Good on you, we need more members & I think the fee is a steal for the knowledge we can all share :icon_thumright:
Sell your finds and buy T.Net :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

SS
 
Upvote 0
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Garabaldi said:
Guess what CRUSADER, I am now a charter member. :wink:
Great suggestion thank you.

Good on you, we need more members & I think the fee is a steal for the knowledge we can all share :icon_thumright:
Sell your finds and buy T.Net :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

SS
:D

It would only raise half the amount, want to go halves :laughing9:
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:
Garabaldi said:
Guess what CRUSADER, I am now a charter member. :wink:
Great suggestion thank you.

Good on you, we need more members & I think the fee is a steal for the knowledge we can all share :icon_thumright:
Sell your finds and buy T.Net :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

SS
:D

It would only raise half the amount, want to go halves :laughing9:
:laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
I found a 1/4 of the fee today in clad. :-X It is a steal. :wink:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom