What's new

Lead piece - some sort of ...

mile-ender

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
472
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lower Canada
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter fast tracker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm guessing this might've been used as some sort of tie for bags? Kind of a draw string sort of thing? What dy'all think? Any idea as to the age? It's about the size of a dime and half a cm thick.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4243.webp
    IMG_4243.webp
    34 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_4244.webp
    IMG_4244.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_4245.webp
    IMG_4245.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4246.webp
    IMG_4246.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 210
Hmmm. I can't say I see a face but, lead was used in so many different ways back then. It was actually believed to be healthy to have it strewn through your house.

It could be an old water line separator I suppose.
 
Upvote 0
It could be a slide to a bolo tie. Or maybe to a hats strings.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom