Garabaldi
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2009
- Messages
- 2,382
- Reaction score
- 100
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Got permission to detect a large farm in a very historic town. My first time asking so I was nervous. They said sure.
The daughter told me they bought the farm in 1910. I haven't done research on how old the actual land is. This town was settled in 1600's. I found this lead seal and was wondering when they stopped using lead seals. This may give me an idea how old this land may be.
The daughter told me they bought the farm in 1910. I haven't done research on how old the actual land is. This town was settled in 1600's. I found this lead seal and was wondering when they stopped using lead seals. This may give me an idea how old this land may be.
Two for two. 






