davesx Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2006 Messages 544 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location essex, england Sep 6, 2014 #1 Lead seal with galleon and number scratched on the back. Found on a rally at the weekend. Dave. Upvote 12
RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 6, 2014 #2 cool find
rodarian Hero Member Joined Jul 20, 2014 Messages 820 Reaction score 483 Golden Thread 0 Location upstate New York Detector(s) used AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 6, 2014 #3 Thats really cool. Wonder how old.
Don in SJ Silver Member Joined May 20, 2005 Messages 4,938 Reaction score 859 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MINELAB SE Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2014 #4 I like that one, something different!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,937 Reaction score 76,409 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2014 #5 Very Cool ! I'd say it Must be old
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2014 #6 Welcome back. It was on this rally was it? Minted! Dug up in a Midlands field, a £1m 'perfect' US threepenny bit from the time of Pilgrim Fathers | Mail Online Can you imagine? Anyway, the cloth seal is one I haven't seen, I wonder why the boat was on there? It's not that unusual for numbers to be stratched on these, I think it was calculations or the yards of cloth etc.. Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
Welcome back. It was on this rally was it? Minted! Dug up in a Midlands field, a £1m 'perfect' US threepenny bit from the time of Pilgrim Fathers | Mail Online Can you imagine? Anyway, the cloth seal is one I haven't seen, I wonder why the boat was on there? It's not that unusual for numbers to be stratched on these, I think it was calculations or the yards of cloth etc..
davesx Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2006 Messages 544 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location essex, england Sep 7, 2014 Thread Owner #7 The rally was at Wyverstone Suffolk.
Rick (Nova Scotia) Silver Member Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 4,107 Reaction score 2,717 Golden Thread 3 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Omega, F75, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2014 #8 Cool seal,
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,937 Reaction score 76,409 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2014 #9 if it were found here I'd say it was a very Recent production to celebrate something. but being from England it certainly intrigues me
if it were found here I'd say it was a very Recent production to celebrate something. but being from England it certainly intrigues me