What's new

Lead shot mold

Dig-MV

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
696
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martha’s Vineyard
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this is half of a tool used to make lead balls and buck shot. Found on an old farm house. Had some other keepers but this one is too cool. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    391.6 KB · Views: 235
Round ball mold for sure! Pretty cool!! An unusual pattern with the smaller shot in the same mold.
 
hey Geno how you been? See I pulled a few good ones this weekend check my threads
 
OK Wolfie, yeah, I love the reale!! I got out for my first hunt last week found a nice walker and a merc. Supposed to rain here for a few days which will keep me away from the place I found them which was already a mud pit.
 
Very cool find! Here is a peice of buckshot I found at a Union camp that still has the spur on it. Probably came from a mold like that.
d6e3300576e0b655cd17c2a90a3ef42e.jpg


HH, Relic Nut
 
very cool I have not seen one like that before.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom