What's new

✅ SOLVED Lead something? Any ideas??

Hogtown Hunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2020
Messages
272
Reaction score
916
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this lead object that looks similar to an Indian bead. The hole is a little irregular shaped like it was hand made not drill bit. It is slightly angled. It's a little small for fishing net weight? What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • 20200313_211327.webp
    20200313_211327.webp
    965.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 20200313_211321.webp
    20200313_211321.webp
    799 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200313_211313.webp
    20200313_211313.webp
    953.4 KB · Views: 107
  • 20200314_091006.webp
    20200314_091006.webp
    200.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
That's about the size fishing weight I would want to use for bluegill. I would call it a home made sinker. JMO
 
Upvote 0
That's about the size fishing weight I would want to use for bluegill. I would call it a home made sinker. JMO

Cool. That's probably correct. Found in my hometown not far from river. It has that white patina on it. Must have been in the ground for a while. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom