What's new

Leanne Boyd is no longer with us, daughter od Glen Carson

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
2,422
Reaction score
2,537
Golden Thread
0
Location
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leanne Boyd is no longer with us, daughter of Glen Carson

I wanted to let everyone know that Leanne Boyd, daughter of author Glen Carson, passed away last February. I was a friend of hers on Face Book, but did not realize what had happened until today. She and her Dad wrote many treasure books and compilations of the tales we all love so much. They had many books published, but I own A Guide to Treasure In Colorado. I will miss Leanne, and her Dad, who passed away only a couple of years ago. She was struggling to keep everything going he had worked so hard to achieve in the treasure hunting world. I hope her family continues pursuing that goal, and I send them my belated sincerest condolences.
 
Glen Carson was the............. paul-harvey.webp.............of Treasure Hunting.....
 
The truly great people are slipping away, it's sad. I love their books and have many.
I still have a hand written credit slip, from Mr. Carson, which I value more than gold!

Our thoughts and prayers to their family and friends. God bless.
 
She often wrote me how difficult it was to step into her Father's house after he passed away, and try to figure out all the unfinished mysteries and treasures he was researching. I can only imagine.
 
I,m betting that's her and her dad on the cover she drew for THing A Modern Search For Adventure. Good hunting to them both! Condolences to all till catch up time.
 
Belated condolences to the Carson family .
 
I remember reading Glen's story about what really happened at Victoria Peak. He knew how to dig for the facts. Frank...-
111-1 profileblk.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom