What's new

✅ SOLVED Leather tool?

Gene Mean

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2016
Messages
2,945
Reaction score
6,966
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
20190816_152658.webp

I got permissions at 2 adjacent homes. One is a 1700's property and the one next door is a more modern house. This wasn't deep at the modern house but was out in a big field. The older property used to have 4,000 acres and I figure this might have come from one of it's outbuildings. It is very heavy and I think it's brass, about a foot long. The wide end has hammer marks. Came out pretty clean. Thanks for the help.
 
Looks like a punch. If it is brass, it would be used where it wouldn't create a spark.
 
Upvote 0
Brass drift punch
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom