What's new

Leaving TNet For A Good While

JJtheRollHunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
418
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I will still be CRHing and looking at the forum. My next post will be my end of the year CRHing totals I will post on 12/31/10.
I will be back a post a lot more in a year or two.


Good luck to all of you,
JJ
 
Upvote 0
We will miss you. Btw, why won't you post your finds every time you CRH?
 
Good luck JJ. Hope to read about some great finds at the end of the year.
HH
Rich
 
coinmojo said:

x2

Odd that you offer no explanation...seems a bit cryptic. Why post anything at all if you offer no explanation?
 
I have my own thoughts but perhaps he had an experience he didn't like.

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom