What's new

Lechter Antenna Ideas for improvement on L Rods

WEF_Insect_Burger

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Messages
62
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Hi all,

First of all i want to say its great to find a forum of Dowsing, i was taught by my grandfather very long ago.
These days i use stainless steel 316L TIG welding L rods bent, they work wonderful and i have made many discoveries and even helped to solve a few crimes, this is most important piece of kit i keep in my truck these days.

Now i saw the Lechter antenna recently and found out about its history and how the scientist behind it, used it to measure the wavelengths of radio waves/etc.

Maybe we can use some scraps and develop the ultimate $1 L rod setup?
 
Hi all,

First of all i want to say its great to find a forum of Dowsing, i was taught by my grandfather very long ago.
These days i use stainless steel 316L TIG welding L rods bent, they work wonderful and i have made many discoveries and even helped to solve a few crimes, this is most important piece of kit i keep in my truck these days.

Now i saw the Lechter antenna recently and found out about its history and how the scientist behind it, used it to measure the wavelengths of radio waves/etc.

Maybe we can use some scraps and develop the ultimate $1 L rod setup?
Hello, welcome..
First I've heard of one, and looked it up.
From what I see, is it's reacting to the change in our resonance field, reading our oura, as we approach frequencies.
Interesting, I would have to buy one to run tests.
Where are you located?
The reason I ask is that you are still using solid L-rods, not swivel ones.
Even in other countries than the US, Dowsers have had to resort to, more sensitive, swivel rods, because of interference, according to all the vids and pics that I've seen.
 
Hello, welcome..
First I've heard of one, and looked it up.
From what I see, is it's reacting to the change in our resonance field, reading our oura, as we approach frequencies.
Interesting, I would have to buy one to run tests.
Where are you located?
The reason I ask is that you are still using solid L-rods, not swivel ones.
Even in other countries than the US, Dowsers have had to resort to, more sensitive, swivel rods, because of interference, according to all the vids and pics that I've seen.
I see it's used for answering Yes/No questions.
That's Dowsing I haven't been successful at.
If that works, then questions about the future can be asked. I don't believe the future can be Dowsed, but I'm always learning new things.
 
Hello, welcome..
First I've heard of one, and looked it up.
From what I see, is it's reacting to the change in our resonance field, reading our oura, as we approach frequencies.
Interesting, I would have to buy one to run tests.
Where are you located?
The reason I ask is that you are still using solid L-rods, not swivel ones.
Even in other countries than the US, Dowsers have had to resort to, more sensitive, swivel rods, because of interference, according to all the vids and pics that I've seen.

I am located in the third world, why do you say US dowsers need rods with swivels or bearings?

That is very interesting
 
I see it's used for answering Yes/No questions.
That's Dowsing I haven't been successful at.
If that works, then questions about the future can be asked. I don't believe the future can be Dowsed, but I'm always learning new things.

I dont think its possible to dowse the future too, as the information doesnt exist yet - in the mind universe.

Maybe you should try spoon bending to sharpen your mind skills? Jack Houck from the CIA made lots of videos... This kind of skill is important for effective dowsing i think.
 
I am located in the third world, why do you say US dowsers need rods with swivels or bearings?

That is very interesting
Maybe some don't need swivels, I do, but in the past I didn't need too.
 
Maybe you should try spoon bending to sharpen your mind skills?
756-There-is-no-spoon.-758379201.webp
 
I dont think its possible to dowse the future too, as the information doesnt exist yet - in the mind universe.

Maybe you should try spoon bending to sharpen your mind skills? Jack Houck from the CIA made lots of videos... This kind of skill is important for effective dowsing i think.
I don't have the spoon bending ability..
 
I don't have the spoon bending ability..

I was sceptical in myself too, then i watched those CIA videos of Jack Houck teaching even kids and random people to do it.. I tried it and followed the instructions, it works.
If you follow the CIA documents and instructions, it works 100% of the time.


The spoon bending exercises teaches confidence in mind power - the same phenomena moving those L Rods to locate whatever you are looking for... My idea is just something more repeatable like the Lechter Antenna, which can be set on the L rod to have repeatable results for varieties of people and locating tasks...
 
Maybe some don't need swivels, I do, but in the past I didn't need too.

So your L rods do nothing, if you ask What is my NO or YES?
Every other person i have asked to do the experiment had success first time.
Very strange...?

Another weird experiment is to have someone else hold the L rods, and then you touch their body and think of them moving and they will move.
 
The spoon bending exercises teaches confidence in mind power - the same phenomena moving those L Rods to locate whatever you are looking for...
I don't use my mind to Dowse, I use my eyes to observe the rods antenna moving, indicating a frequency.
 
I don't use my mind to Dowse, I use my eyes to observe the rods antenna moving, indicating a frequency.
Ok that explains why you need the swivels then. The mind connection to whatever you are looking for is making the TIG ss316L rods move. They have no other way to lock onto targets without intention specified in your mind...
 
I use Element signals to create frequency connection lines, I was wondering if the Lechter device would indicate a created frequency line?
 
Ok that explains why you need the swivels then. The mind connection to whatever you are looking for is making the TIG ss316L rods move. They have no other way to lock onto targets without intention specified in your mind...
The way antenna onto target, is with connection to target created by Elements used.
I use a line to Dowse the end, I create the specific element line..
I wish my mind assisted on the outcome of a dowse, but it takes Signals.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251212_104916445.webp
    IMG_20251212_104916445.webp
    1,019.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
We Dowse differently, all good.
More than one way it can be done!
 
The way antenna onto target, is with connection to target created by Elements used.
I use a line to Dowse the end, I create the specific element line..
I wish my mind assisted on the outcome of a dowse, but it takes Signals.

How does this element line or signal method you talk about work? do you keep the sample container in your hands or pocket?
 
How does this element line or signal method you talk about work? do you keep the sample container in your hands or pocket?
All Elements/Minerals are being resonated by Shumann Frequencies.
Different Frequencies can resonate same Elements.
All compatible same Frequencies connect a Dowsable line to targets within reach.
The best way to Dowse and follow a connection line is to create one.
PLacing a signal Element/mineral on the ground, and Dowsing for connection between signal and target is the best way.
Signals in our pocket are not easily Dowsed..
 
Last edited:
Ok that explains why you need the swivels then. The mind connection to whatever you are looking for is making the TIG ss316L rods move.
This is what's left of my Stainless steel rods, they are too heavy to be moved by the Dowsing frequencies now.
I have Copper, Zinc, Iron, Aluminum, Brass, all different lengths and thicknesses L bent rods, memories of the past.
Now I use the swivels.
There is 11 radio towers within 2 miles of me, were I live, most 5g, and that's causing Dowsing interference.
Less interfearance makes for better Dowsing.
Do you have many radio towers around?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251220_044556720.webp
    IMG_20251220_044556720.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
This is what's left of my Stainless steel rods, they are too heavy to be moved by the Dowsing frequencies now.
I have Copper, Zinc, Iron, Aluminum, Brass, all different lengths and thicknesses L bent rods, memories of the past.
Now I use the swivels.
There is 11 radio towers within 2 miles of me, were I live, most 5g, and that's causing Dowsing interference.
Less interfearance makes for better Dowsing.
Do you have many radio towers around?

5G/4G towers everywhere and my L rods still work perfect.

You need to re-align your body with a old 12V car battery, if you want a link to a video to do this i will send it to you privately if you ask me.

I dont have hesitancy or self limiting beliefs when it comes to dowsing, this stops most people.. Also the third-eye can be burned out from foreign substances injected into your body, perhaps do a detox.
 
This is what's left of my Stainless steel rods, they are too heavy to be moved by the Dowsing frequencies now.
I have Copper, Zinc, Iron, Aluminum, Brass, all different lengths and thicknesses L bent rods, memories of the past.
Now I use the swivels.
There is 11 radio towers within 2 miles of me, were I live, most 5g, and that's causing Dowsing interference.
Less interfearance makes for better Dowsing.
Do you have many radio towers around?

If those dont move for a YES/NO question, you might have lost the ability to dowse effectively, that is where everyone starts.. "What is my yes" and "What is my no"...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom