What's new

Lechter Antenna Ideas for improvement on L Rods

What your missing is the purpose of my past recent Dowsing tests.
I bought RF blocking fabric and materials, to make a suit to avoid RF, and see if Dowsing improved, it did not!
Same as Dowsing in a basement, trying to avoid RF..
 
If you tested your dowsing in a basement isolated from these frequencies - you will overcome years of dowsing issues and moping about obstacles?

But then again, not everyone wants to move forward and optimize their endeavors in life. You were advised before to fix your body with
with a 12v battery and now a fool proof way to test if RF frequencies are the cause of your issues, and its unlikely that anyone would convince you otherwise.
This doesn't make sense to me, I'm not sure why you think you understand my issue.
I don't take advice!
 
This doesn't make sense to me, I'm not sure why you think you understand my issue.
I don't take advice!
My issue is the resonation of things, not Rf..
 
I don't take advice!

Noted, but then its not wise to complain on forums about your problems. Get a journal book and pen.
Because most people's default reaction is to help others with what is constituted as "advice".

And this is why the dowsers fail in official tests, ive said it before, the most ordinary person who was instructed to do dowsing 5 minutes ago for the first time in his life, will probably outperform even the most decorated dowsing veteran on this planet - if he only takes the advice of the instructor. Mr Russell Targ explained the protocols and experiments, the test subjects, anyone is able to do it.

Targ figured it out, having done so many experiments, he will immediately knew if someone would fail or succeed based on their behaviors.

1781266926638.webp
 
This doesn't make sense to me, I'm not sure why you think you understand my issue.
I don't take advice!

Dowser, I've spent hours reading in an effort to understand your "issue", and I've
offered advice from my life experience in an effort to help you resolve those issues,
even though I have no technical understanding of what those issues are.

I find you to be a sincere person, and diligent in your efforts to find success. If I
did not, I never would have bothered to try and help, or to defend your efforts.

At this point I'm going to fade into the background noise, as I fear I'm only causing
you further frustration and wasting your time trying to respond to my questions.

Sincerely, I wish you the best of luck in solving the issues.

Because most people's default reaction is to help others with what is constituted as "advice".

Agreed.
 
I didn't ask for your advice.
Yet your feeling got hurt.
I respond to being quoted..

No, you didn't ask for my advice, and I'm a grown man, so no, my feelings aren't hurt..lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom