Left over boxes from last week 6 boxes

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
sounds tight. You must have taken my advice on how to deal with tellers to get all them boxes.

Well i opened my 1st box and a walker was looking at me. One box had 6 -64 total i found 7 -90% and 9 -40% Tomorrow is my big day ??? 28 boxes i think you never know. I used a coin counter today just for $270 in mixed change. And got a full hand of funny money!

Only 6 boxes? Slacking :P
Good luck tomorrow! I got a total of 1 box coming in tomorrow, and it's my first box ever. Share the luck please!!
Happy Hunting.
Wicka

Only 6 boxes? Slacking :P
Good luck tomorrow! I got a total of 1 box coming in tomorrow, and it's my first box ever. Share the luck please!!
Happy Hunting.
Wicka
Sure good luck I hope you get a walker!!

If I get a Walker, I'll give it to ya!
Lol, I'm funny huh? If I get a walker, I'll be jumping around like a school girl who got a 100 on a report card :D
Wicka
Your funny if you keep doing boxes you will find many never give up. When i have a bad week i do more to make up for the bad boxes!! I have found a few 100 walkers and i have only been crh for about 10 months this year my oz total is about 612 oz I have over 3000 40% So rotate your money and pile up the silver!! Good luck buddy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back