What's new

LEO CORIZ hand crafted silver chain

mham2

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
163
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Location
massillon,ohio/bradenton florida
Detector(s) used
minelab/excalibur 11, minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Visiting our daughter at the beach today took a short 1hr spin with the ctx 3030 , pulled up this nice chain . The ctx was true to itself good solid single waste deep .I like this machine saves some digging.you just have to trust it. I'm still building that trust
 

Attachments

  • image-2515398634.webp
    image-2515398634.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
Visiting our daughter at the beach today took a short 1hr spin with the ctx 3030 , pulled up this nice chain . The ctx was true to itself good solid single waste deep .I like this machine saves some digging.you just have to trust it. I'm still building that trust



image-1824756557.webp
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice find mham2!
 
nice one Mike! didn't realize you were using the ctx. I'm sure you will do well with it!
 
That is one sweet chain. I see your in Bradenton, my old stomping grounds!
 
Nice meeting you last night looks like you were busy this a.m.good looking chain.
 
SWEET: The CTX 3030 is no different in that You have to have trust in any detector, when using discrimination to save some digging.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom