Lets play another game, find the arrowhead "in-situ" and its yours :CLOSE UPS

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
Lets play another game, find the arrowhead "in-situ" and its yours :CLOSE UPS

K, I did this awhile back and it was pretty fun, this time im gonna give everyone a chance to log on so ill post the pics up around 6:30pm my time today, which is 8:30pm east coast time. That should give everyone time to have gotten home/in from the field and whatnot.
Im going to make this one a little more difficult, you have to find the arrowhead and the other artifact. Total of 2 to win, ill ship out this friday to whoever wins.
The area has produced alot of the "ciengas" and "tularosa corner notched" n the like. The point is a nice little guy with a barb and ear nick, nice material.
Good Luck!!! ;D

OK, This might be a little harder than i thought, I didnt relise how many stones were in the frame , i took the picture standing up, i will leave it up a hour or so and see what happens, if noone can get it then i will upload some up closer shots, the material really blended in with the background, the other artifact is a teardropish blade, both piece are fully exposed and not buried.
Please be very specific as to which stones you are point out, since the density is so high or rocks, small circles please.
I will leave the pictures high resolution as to help.
Good luck :D

Attachments

• 100_8397.JPG
    100_8397.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 949
  • 100_8399.JPG
    100_8399.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,107
  • 100_8398.JPG
    100_8398.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,750
Upvote 0
Re: Lets play another game, find the arrowhead "in-situ" and its yours :)

phil_14.gif

:lurk:

ummmm....... :dontknow

i'll be waitin........icon_couch.gif

Attachments

• icon_couch.gif
    icon_couch.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,125

l_surprize.gif
I'm waiting too!
JC_cookies.gif

Re: Lets play another game, find the arrowhead "in-situ" and its yours :) GO FOR IT!

on her jag!

Re: Lets play another game, find the arrowhead "in-situ" and its yours :) GO FOR IT!

Oh lordy
phil_25.gif

Holy crap. I hunt bars like this but in this picture, from that distance, this won't be easy. LoL

:hello: Here ??

Attachments

• 100_8397.JPG
    100_8397.JPG
    6 KB · Views: 966

Well I dont know what Im even looking for but...................... :dontknow:

Attachments

• 100_8397.JPG
    100_8397.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 1,266

here goes nothing top left area -directly straight down from under the A in "as" * and also top right side - straight down below under the R in "or "

feline you are about 2 feet away, tahts all i can give

lol, this is not my favorite hunting ground , but its very productful, you literally have to stand in one spot and just comb over and over, or get on your hands and knees. ill post up the closer shots at 7:30 my time, till then lets see how someone may do

Which direction
sarcastic.gif

Here goes nothing. How bout these?

Attachments

• edited.JPG
    edited.JPG
    284.8 KB · Views: 643

Or here?

Attachments

• edited 2.JPG
    edited 2.JPG
    284.8 KB · Views: 626

peachy whats advater cateye level going from left and under the "g" going down in "looking" for in your last post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back