Lets see how long my negative feedback lasts.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold a laptop computer last Sunday For $50 on ebay. The buyer has one feedback point and the runner up has zero. I have sent the buyer 1 invoice and 1 message and no answer so I just opened a no pay case.

I immediatly left Positive feedback of:

Great ebayer! Doesn't pay and won't answer messages.

Lets see if it stays up. I had another no pay sale last month, got my fees back and went to leave "positive" feedback and ebay wouldn't let me.

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had my first no pay buyer a week or two ago. The guy had 30-40 positive feedback as a buyer and haggled with me on a 14K gold pendant. An agreement was reached, an invoice was sent, no payment nor response was ever made. Unpaid item case opened & closed.

Still never heard from him.

edit:

I bet you could have disguised it better so that they'd never catch it!

Great ebayer! Saved me the trouble of having a payment to withdraw from paypal! Does not pester me with responses!

Last edited:

dumpsterdiver

Dec 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your style but I always figured sarcastic feedback would get lost in the crowd.

I had three nonpayers before the holidays but they all had 500+ feedbacks. They weren't answering emails so I filed the non payment. I guess it was added frustration because most of them had other bidders. But I didn't know when to offer a second chance offer on an item I only have one of. Later they all wrote with horrible family tragedies but if you don't file ebay still takes your money. And they all mysteriously could write back once I filed with ebay.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i had one last month that won the bid would not pay and would not answer any emails.So ebay canceled it for me it was a small metal detector item he won the bid for $15.00…. So i relisted it and it sold for $32.00 so i made out there.. Yes his ebay name was …. stephanthefalse .. I put him on my blocked bidder list..

Last edited:

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your style but I always figured sarcastic feedback would get lost in the crowd.

I had three nonpayers before the holidays but they all had 500+ feedbacks. They weren't answering emails so I filed the non payment. I guess it was added frustration because most of them had other bidders. But I didn't know when to offer a second chance offer on an item I only have one of. Later they all wrote with horrible family tragedies but if you don't file ebay still takes your money. And they all mysteriously could write back once I filed with ebay.

Wow, I've never had that before. I've had more non payers than I would have liked, but I've never had one with over 20 feedback. If I have a bidder with 50 or more I pretty much consider the sale complete.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, I've never had that before. I've had more non payers than I would have liked, but I've never had one with over 20 feedback. If I have a bidder with 50 or more I pretty much consider the sale complete.
The one that did not pay me last month had a feed back of 274 …...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread