What's new

lets see some serrated stuff.

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Serrated points always have fascinated me.Not just by design but for the simple fact of I've only ever found two of them.One in illinois and one here in maine.I believe that them and their buddies the axes just giggle at me when I walk by.
 
Upvote 0
I like them too....
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1610.webp
    DSCF1610.webp
    88.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DSCF1604.webp
    DSCF1604.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 105
Here's one from RI....
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    235.9 KB · Views: 117
A few personal finds.
 

Attachments

  • phpspei1cPM.webp
    phpspei1cPM.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 98
  • phpqmbiKqPM.webp
    phpqmbiKqPM.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 98
  • phpfpCn7vPM.webp
    phpfpCn7vPM.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 97
  • phpFwfY35PM.webp
    phpFwfY35PM.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 101
  • phpioHM5iPM.webp
    phpioHM5iPM.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 101
  • phpbDlF51PM.webp
    phpbDlF51PM.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 98
  • phpvcLyQtPM.webp
    phpvcLyQtPM.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
..and some Ky. and Tn. types.
 

Attachments

  • php262iYiPM.webp
    php262iYiPM.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 95
  • php400mg6PM.webp
    php400mg6PM.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 95
  • phpoOUOxSPM.webp
    phpoOUOxSPM.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 89
  • phpGNrGcrPM.webp
    phpGNrGcrPM.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 93
  • phpj24nFVPM.webp
    phpj24nFVPM.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 89
  • phpbwh4e1PM.webp
    phpbwh4e1PM.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 94
Here's a few. All personal finds.
 

Attachments

  • Steve Valentine Collection 208 (Large).webp
    Steve Valentine Collection 208 (Large).webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Steve Valentine Collection 182 (Large).webp
    Steve Valentine Collection 182 (Large).webp
    32 KB · Views: 103
  • Steve Valentine Collection 157 (Large).webp
    Steve Valentine Collection 157 (Large).webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Steve Valentine Collection 103 (Large).webp
    Steve Valentine Collection 103 (Large).webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Steve Valentine Collection 198 (Large).webp
    Steve Valentine Collection 198 (Large).webp
    30 KB · Views: 101
  • Gallery48.webp
    Gallery48.webp
    144.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Gallery49.webp
    Gallery49.webp
    112.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Gallery50.webp
    Gallery50.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Gallery51.webp
    Gallery51.webp
    109.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Gallery56.webp
    Gallery56.webp
    134.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Gallery55.webp
    Gallery55.webp
    142.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Gallery54.webp
    Gallery54.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Gallery53.webp
    Gallery53.webp
    109.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Gallery52.webp
    Gallery52.webp
    97.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Gallery57.webp
    Gallery57.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Gallery58.webp
    Gallery58.webp
    85.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Gallery59.webp
    Gallery59.webp
    113.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Feurt Site Finds (212).webp
    Feurt Site Finds (212).webp
    70 KB · Views: 103
  • Feurt Site Finds (213).webp
    Feurt Site Finds (213).webp
    76.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Artifact Pictures 115.webp
    Artifact Pictures 115.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 97
What kind is that? Wicked looking piece

Thanks. I don't know the exact style of bifurcate. They haven't been too common in my experience, only a few in decades of hunting. Yeah, this one looks like it's heading in the direction of being an eccentric!
 
Last edited:
Those are some real wicked nasties. I love 'em all.

I have only one that is a personal find and it was posted recently.
 
Those are nice I dont believe I have ever found any but do like the looks of them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom