What's new

Lets see the best

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been working long hours and have had no time for any hunting. So I thought since we are over halfway through 2014 and there has been some super artifacts found . Why not start a thread for everyone's best finds to date from 2014 . Here are my top finds from this point hope to see everyone else's thanks !!!!
 

Attachments

  • image-3116826028.webp
    image-3116826028.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2539954265.webp
    image-2539954265.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 134
  • image-3285310104.webp
    image-3285310104.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 124
  • image-985879554.webp
    image-985879554.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1464486348.webp
    image-1464486348.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 136
  • image-2677994429.webp
    image-2677994429.webp
    33 KB · Views: 130
  • image-4230021965.webp
    image-4230021965.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0
I guess I could add this nutting stone or anvil. Its the only 1 I have ever found. I found it this yr.
 

Attachments

  • SDC11046.webp
    SDC11046.webp
    653 KB · Views: 107
My best find to date.Freshly plowed field with no weather on it.Layed right on top and I walked right to it.
 
Super finds you two keep them coming I enjoy looking at them !!!!
 
Been working long hours and have had no time for any hunting. So I thought since we are over halfway through 2014 and there has been some super artifacts found . Why not start a thread for everyone's best finds to date from 2014 . Here are my top finds from this point hope to see everyone else's thanks !!!!
That bipoint is a very nice one. I'd guess Mississippian, they made a lot of large, beautiful bipoints like that.The piece I'm curious about is this one, do you have a picture of the other side? It kind of looks like the tip of a massive Clovis.
 

Attachments

  • tip.webp
    tip.webp
    34.8 KB · Views: 86
That bipoint is a very nice one. I'd guess Mississippian, they made a lot of large, beautiful bipoints like that.The piece I'm curious about is this one, do you have a picture of the other side? It kind of looks like the tip of a massive Clovis.
Yes I was thinking that's what it was here are a few more pictures
 

Attachments

  • image-1350554870.webp
    image-1350554870.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1715989576.webp
    image-1715989576.webp
    38 KB · Views: 82
  • image-3326383291.webp
    image-3326383291.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image-878195709.webp
    image-878195709.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 90
Yep, killer piece. The side with the flute has a couple of great overshot flakes right above the end of the flute, and a nice one on the other side.
 
Yep, killer piece. The side with the flute has a couple of great overshot flakes right above the end of the flute, and a nice one on the other side.
Thank you that was a good day for me .found it on the farm my son was with me kind of a special moment ;)
 
I haven't found a whole of really good pieces this year but here's some of what I have found.
 

Attachments

  • 100_9542.webp
    100_9542.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_9528.webp
    100_9528.webp
    20 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_9527.webp
    100_9527.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_9553.webp
    100_9553.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_9554.webp
    100_9554.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0013.webp
    DSC_0013.webp
    26 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_8925.webp
    100_8925.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_8908.webp
    100_8908.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_9831.webp
    100_9831.webp
    77 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_9543.webp
    100_9543.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_8785.webp
    100_8785.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_8786.webp
    100_8786.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 100_9477.webp
    100_9477.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_9496.webp
    100_9496.webp
    17 KB · Views: 78
  • 100_9498.webp
    100_9498.webp
    18 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_9669.webp
    100_9669.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 81
Yeah ok lol... Those are awesome pieces that Celt is a killer !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom