What's new

Lets see your best 2 from 2014

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said 2 due to it is hard for me to just pick one. Should be some good ones.
rock
 

Attachments

  • SDC11538.webp
    SDC11538.webp
    525.4 KB · Views: 194
  • SDC11284.webp
    SDC11284.webp
    616.8 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0
Sorry Rock can't do just two.I had way to good of a year to narrow it down that far how's about best of nine...mjmIMG_20150116_084348_075.webp
 
This year was my first year rock hunting, these were my best two. Both found on the same ridge.

ForumRunner_20150126_163822.webp
 
You found a couple nice ones there! Nice materials too.

Welcome to the forum !
 
The two best I have will probably be the best I will ever find in my life time . And it's a toss up between 4 pieces but these two are my favorites . I find myself pulling them out of the frame atleast once a week View attachment 1106865
How can anyone forget them two:o KIL-LER :notworthy:
 
Last edited:
found this Triangle and Decatur last year,My favorite two finds so far.010.webp
 
Both look perfect DigIron, nice ones
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom