plymouthian12
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2010
- Messages
- 2,706
- Reaction score
- 7,236
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- massachusetts
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
i'll post mine soon
Upvote
0



But is something thats not changed much over time that I can tell.I've only got a few pieces but all did come from very early sites here in the U.S.say 17th & 18th century.One is a open end type the other like it not sure about.
Not much to mine other then old probably need to chunk them but thought seems how they came from such early sites I hold on them for now.Anyway you should get some more neat ones to be posted as I've seen a few on here in the past.

nice variety of thimbles you have 








