Stoof2010
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2016
- Messages
- 705
- Reaction score
- 521
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you need one more.....
I am sure if you have your boy with you hunting then yeah be fair to inlcude this, great lil detector..how many more do you have other then the Tesoro line up??Looks like you need one more.....
Finally had a chance!!! Here are my beauties!!!
Lmao... finally got another one after a few years without... I took her out last week and yes I dug some can slaw pretty deep. Haha.. Also dug some clad deep as well.. I like to run it supertuned.. coil seems to do pretty good.. I also have the 5.75 concentric coil. That's why I got the double d .
Here's my Deleon in action finding a thin necklace on the first dig.