What's new

Lets see your Triangular Points!

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found out I had quite a few Triangles in my collection. Some are Woodland and some Mississippian. Pee Dee is considered a triangle so I have included them in the mix. Ill post mine then of course post yours. Mine are from North Georgia. The 1st one is my favorite find.
Thanks everyone, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_3528.webp
    100_3528.webp
    218.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 100_3534.webp
    100_3534.webp
    218.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 100_3536.webp
    100_3536.webp
    198.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_3538.webp
    100_3538.webp
    234.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_3540.webp
    100_3540.webp
    207.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_3544.webp
    100_3544.webp
    216.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_3549.webp
    100_3549.webp
    163.5 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
North Carolina

ForumRunner_20130622_150124.webp



ForumRunner_20130622_150437.webp
 
There has been some fine ones posted. IMO you could never post too many so if you have more post them. To me its like looking at little pieces of art. I also might have some others after looking at everyones. I havent posted some cause I just didnt know they were points. Some of the triangle points I find are crude and I thought they were scrapers. Thanks everyone......post away
 
" IMO you could never post too many so if you have more post them. "
 

Attachments

  • phpsjn4W3PM.webp
    phpsjn4W3PM.webp
    104.8 KB · Views: 87
  • phpQjBeSRPM.webp
    phpQjBeSRPM.webp
    55 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Great triangles everyone! Here are 3 of my favorites- the white-looking one is actually opaque quartzite and very beautifully done. IMG003.webp
 
I can see why it is your favorite.
 
I found some more.
 

Attachments

  • 100_3557.webp
    100_3557.webp
    146.9 KB · Views: 78
These are all I have and I feel very fortunate to have them. Y'all have posted some beautiful points.
 

Attachments

  • 2 bird points.webp
    2 bird points.webp
    101.4 KB · Views: 88
  • bird points 1.webp
    bird points 1.webp
    120.2 KB · Views: 106
  • triangle point 1.webp
    triangle point 1.webp
    155.1 KB · Views: 89
  • triangle point 2.webp
    triangle point 2.webp
    121.8 KB · Views: 87
Rock....some of urs are and some aren't........look for secondary work marks along the edge. I thnk ya have 2 that fit the bill though

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
 
fy that last one is some real eye candy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom