What's new

Liberty Head Collection

JerV3

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
5,720
Reaction score
2,618
Golden Thread
1
Location
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Here are a bunch of v-nickles I have dug in the past 3 years. We have some acidy ground here as you can see every coin is in rough condition. Very rare do you get one that's nice.

HH Jer
 

Attachments

  • Libert Nickels.webp
    Libert Nickels.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 463
Upvote 0
Here's the rest of them guys.
 

Attachments

  • Liberty heads 3.webp
    Liberty heads 3.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 443
Nice digs, Jeremy! WTG! 8)
 
Thanks True metal. I had a big v-nickle year last year. That's all I get from that time era. Silver must have not have been given to to many kids at that time.

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom