Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Starting a new Indian streak -

Today I got back into Indians with a first for me, four total 1864, 1875, 1883 and 1888, four before 1900 and all have "Liberty" clearly readable on headband. Other notable finds today are the masonic cross pin, small flat button, a '29D wheat, two cuff/collar buttons (one has some gilt remaining) and the picker's token.

ptwu.jpgindians on white.jpgpicker's check and masonic pin.jpgbullet.jpgcuff or collar buttons.jpgflat button.jpg

Upvote 23
That's a lot of good quality finds. I am having a hard time picking a favorite. They are all good!

Thanks, Old Dude. My favorite is the 1875 Indian. It was the second of four I dug today. All were single penny drops - no friends in the hole.
The 1875 just cleaned up with some scraping.

4 IHP's in one day is a good day in my book. Nice hunt!

Thanks wheatfinder13,

The Fisher F75 and NEL coil is good at locating deep targets. I'm always amazed at the small targets it picks up, like that Masonic pin.

Thanks wc hilljack, those four make my total 24 from this park since September.

wow 4 Indians in a day that is great. I hope I can find a place that will give up 4 old Indians in a week. Nice....Matt

One little Indian two little Indians but 4 Indians. You are killing it. I find a toasted one and its a good day.
Nice hunt!

4 Indians and all single drops. I would definitely be spending more time at that spot. Great hunt!

NICE FINDS THERE DIG .....

Great haul! I would be very happy with that hunt. Congrats. Sub 8-)

Very well done. Your park is killer! Congrats.

cool looking 33rd masonic pin,
8-) great looking IH as well mine usually come out in rough shape,

Thanks wheatfinder13,

The Fisher F75 and NEL coil is good at locating deep targets. I'm always amazed at the small targets it picks up, like that Masonic pin.

Which NEL is your favorite for the F75? I have the Storm, Tornado and Attack (I think it's the attack..) The Tornado is the way to go..

Those Indians look great for coming out of the ground! Nice finds! Congrats. HH

Great stuff there, those IH's are sharp!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back