Life Magazine article on treasure hunting

krwills

Tenderfoot
Oct 28, 2005
Reminder of Life Magazine article on Treasure Hunting is due out this Friday. Besure to check on Life Magazine's website for the local newspaper that carries Life Magazine insert. For folks here in Texas, only Fort Worth Star Telegram carry the Life Magazine insert.
I just received a phone call from Fox News in New York that has seen an advanced copy of Life Magazine and she told me I'm the featured photo on the front of the magazine and the article is exciting and informative: I haven't seen it myself yet! However, it should be great PR for our hobby, I hope. Fox News in New York has requested to do an interview on the AIR, so I have turned that over to our WWATS State Director in New York State (www.wwats.org)whom is very familiar with being in front of the camera as director of his own television show for treasure hunting there. This again will help promote excellent PR for our hobby I'm sure. So don't forget to find you a copy, you may all get one before I find out myself what they said about me. Several more excellent hobbyist are also featured in the article, well worth reading.
Keith Wills

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Krwills, If you can get someone in front of a camera to talk some on the hobby. There's the chance to speak up on the chains the Goverments, (Fed. and State) have put on our hobby. Like keeping M/L off the beaches of Islands such as Padre Is.. Where a kid with a sand bucket can dig all kinds of holes, and storms can move tons of sand. But a person using a M/D on beach is treated like a thief, Where a person can have his locator taken away and fined. Something just isn't right here and you would have a chance to make a statement. I hope you do!

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Is their any chance someone could scan the article and post it or sent it to me. I don't have access to life.

Thanks
HH
Daniel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions