Montana Jim
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Marc,
Lottsa folks are interested in lifetime memberships, any thoughts?
Also, I would like to buy a gift membership for someone... how can I do that anonymously?
Lottsa folks are interested in lifetime memberships, any thoughts?
Also, I would like to buy a gift membership for someone... how can I do that anonymously?

Actually Jim has a good point....many of us would like to have a lifetime membership considered and several have asked about buying gift charter memberships for other people. Would be cool if we could find out an answer! C'mon Marc....what ya say??
LOL just kidding.....LOL He does make a good point in that it would really be bad to purchase a lifetime membership....and then get banned.
He does have a point....a point I truly HOPE I never have to worry about though! lol
Hi Jim your my best buddy
(but thanks for summing it up just right!... again, who's lifetime?) I would hate to short change anybody! 






