Hastings County
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Whites XLT 1.1
Tesoro Deleon
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All. Have a Whites V3i up for grabs, very lightly used. Comes with the D2 Coil, 6 x 10 DD Eclipse, Wireless Headphones(Less than 10hrs use)
Rechargeable Battery pack, Alkaline "Disposable" battery pack, and whites soft case. Also comes with authorized waranty transfer number/Re-Registration number from whites for new owner. Looking for $1200 O.B.O(best offer) Shipped. Paypal preferred, although other options are accepted (Money Order, Draft, Wire) check out our feedback on ebay under antiques.canadiana. Haven't gotten around to pics yet, will do that tomorrow. y'all know what it looks like anyway, lol
Not "Giving Up" on this AMAZING machine. We have an Autistic son, and contrary to popular belief ALL healthcare is not free in Canada :-(:sad1::angry5:

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HastingsHunters

Aug 23, 2013
Hastings County
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Whites XLT 1.1
Tesoro Deleon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Package also includes Spare lower limb for 6 x 10 coil
Bag.JPG batteriesandeclipse.JPG boxside.JPG coilcabletobox.JPG Controlboxbottom.JPG controlboxtop.JPG d2.JPG headphonescarlsguide.JPG package.JPG pod.JPG Toggle.JPG

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All. Have a Whites V3i up for grabs, very lightly used. Comes with the D2 Coil, 6 x 10 DD Eclipse, Wireless Headphones(Less than 10hrs use) Rechargeable Battery pack, Alkaline "Disposable" battery pack, and whites soft case. Also comes with authorized waranty transfer number/Re-Registration number from whites for new owner. Looking for $1200 O.B.O(best offer) Shipped. Paypal preferred, although other options are accepted (Money Order, Draft, Wire) check out our feedback on ebay under antiques.canadiana. Haven't gotten around to pics yet, will do that tomorrow. y'all know what it looks like anyway, lol Not "Giving Up" on this AMAZING machine. We have an Autistic son, and contrary to popular belief ALL healthcare is not free in Canada :-(:sad1::angry5:
dang nice looking unit there,someone in The pa area should get this.great unit around this part of the country! I use a deus,and 2 other guys use the v3i and keep up with me! Good deal
Here, I know you have your Hands full with your kid! Tough job!thumbs up to you Hastings hunters!

OP
OP
H

HastingsHunters

Aug 23, 2013
Hastings County
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Whites XLT 1.1
Tesoro Deleon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dang nice looking unit there,someone in The pa area should get this.great unit around this part of the country! I use a deus,and 2 other guys use the v3i and keep up with me! Good deal
Here, I know you have your Hands full with your kid! Tough job!thumbs up to you Hastings hunters!
Thanks Max. Very much appreciated. :unhappysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread