What's new

Lightning Strikes Again, Gold Ring 13 For 2009

tabdog

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
548
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres
I have hunted this park a thousand times. It is just
a mile from my house.. This afternoon, I thought I
would hunt this small dirt parking area lot I hunted
last year,

10-1-3.jpg


I only hunted about 30 minutes before I dug up this
ring,

10-1-2.jpg


At first, it looked fake to me.

10-1-5.jpg


Was about to dismiss it, but then I saw some writing
inside. It is hard to see, so I got my spy glass,

10-1-1.jpg


He He,,,,, What do you know about that. Now that is
sweet!!! Time for a little dance. 14k white gold!!!

It is not very heavy, but I will take that for sure,

10-1-6.jpg


Had to go. This is all I dug folks,

10-1-4.jpg


Oh, a heads up for you ring hunters out there,

this ring registered as foil. My Compadre would
get about 8 or 9 inches on it, in the air.

Thanks fer L@@kin,

Tabdog
 
Upvote 0
cool find! what is the little white boxes beside gold marking?
 
I like it ! Good hunt!
 
Yaba-daba-doooo!!! White GOLD!!! Congrats Tabdog. :occasion14:
Ya gotta love finding gold rings. :icon_thumleft:
Tesoro rules!!!!!!!! :wink:
-MM-
 
Goes4ever said:
cool find! what is the little white boxes beside gold marking?

Hay Goes Fer Ever,

Thats easy.

One is my TinyTec pin pointer,

2-14-2.jpg


The other one is a naked Tesoro Compadre.

It can look different,

3-15-1.jpg


I can even put usless knobs on it,

compadre-1.jpg


But, it is my major gold finder.

Happy Huntin,

Tabdog
 
Oh,

Goes Fer Ever,

I just realized that you may be talkin about the
white boxes inside the ring.

Those are blocking out marks that can ID the ring.

If some one wants it back, they will have to tell me
what is under those boxes.

Happy Huntin,

Tabdog
 
gratz on the ring you are on a roll
 
Always a good day when you find gold. Congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
very nice ring, I like the faceted look of it. wtg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom