What's new

Like button not working ... or is it just my computer???

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
5,588
Reaction score
6,409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Read a couple of posts I enjoyed, looked at some pics I liked ... click on the "Like" link and nothing happens.

What's up? Is it broken, or might I have a script error in my browser?
 
metal_detector.gif
1st - Sorry for your problem. I just hit the "like" button and it worked. I hit it again (unlike) and it worked. I hit it again (like) and as you can see - I liked your post.
questions.gif
2nd - Try logging out and back in. That (sometimes) works like a reboot with forums. If that doesn't work - it would be helpful to know what browser you are using, etc.
tn_moved_over.gif
3rd - I moved from Everything Else over to Forum: HELP! for more exposure.
 
Using latest Firefox Quantum - 61.0.1 (64-bit).

Did the log out / close browser / log in thing. Still not working.
 
Using latest Firefox Quantum - 61.0.1 (64-bit). Did the log out / close browser / log in thing. Still not working.
metal_detector.gif
I know this is a pain but could you try another Browser (i.e., Microsoft, Chrome, etc.) just so we can see if it isn't a Firefox problem?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom