Harry_Morant

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2006
Canberra
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had my Leche digger for two years and its stood up well to Australian Conditions like a champion. I'd recommend it to anyone.

revdrlon

Apr 19, 2008
owensboro, ky
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter land star
the planters buddy is an awesome digger, i have been preaching for it for a long time now. i have only ever had one and it has never failed me. and if it does i will just get another one and send the old one to ames for replacement then i will always have a backup.

(p.s.) my mom had a lesche and i managed to break that after two holes.

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
revdrlon said:
the planters buddy is an awesome digger, i have been preaching for it for a long time now. i have only ever had one and it has never failed me. and if it does i will just get another one and send the old one to ames for replacement then i will always have a backup.

I'm sorry, but your mom did NOT have a Lesche... no F'ing way would it break after two holes.

Show me the pictures! No one will believe this anyway...

Now I can see arguing that the planter buddy is a decent digger for $15 in a pinch, but the Lesche is hands down the best digger you can buy.

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i saw this digger today at Lowe's.i was curious about its size and structure. I was about 90% impressed. it looks pretty stout and is of good size.I think i will get one as a back-up. the cost was $13.00......not bad. the ONLY thing that keeps me from giving it a 100% endorsement is that it is NOT made in the U.S. that fact is really a big thing with me but well we will see how bad i need a cheap back-up. :dontknow:

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brett said:
revdrlon said:

I'm sorry, but your mom did NOT have a Lesche... no F'ing way would it break after two holes.

Show me the pictures! No one will believe this anyway...

Now I can see arguing that the planter buddy is a decent digger for $15 in a pinch, but the Lesche is hands down the best digger you can buy.

yea, i gotta agree with Brett......the leche is hands down THE' best digger you can buy. its as tough as a $2.00 steak. a broken leche is like Bigfoot........just because you got a picture of it dont make it real and its hardly ever seen much less proven it even exist. :nono:

chong2

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2006
El Paso, TX
Detector(s) used
Flippin Stick n good luck :)
i have owned 2 lesche's. my first one got dropped and lost in a field while running from a horse at night with a cast on my leg, i wont say why we were in a field at night, first thing that came to mind hearing hoofs hitting the ground was a crazy ghost. so i had to buy another. those Corona Clipper Transplanting Trowels were my 3rd shovels i bought before i got lesche, it snapped right in half, and the metal looked like some sort of compound metal? so lesche all the way, i would like a lesche foot shovel now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread