What's new

Lincoln Professional life found

Mercury63

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found my first Lincoln Professional life penny here at a McDonalds in the NYC suburbs. Anyone finding any of these in change ?
 
Upvote 0
Feds in my area just released many boxes and I was able to catch six of them. Many boxes were opened up and distributed to businesses.
 
Found them in Vegas slots as early as Aug. 30th. I've got half a roll so far.

When does the 4th variety come out?
 
lots of them in north east louisiana i have about 65 rolls.
 
None up here yet. >:(Maybe I gotta start ordering the cents and get things churning so they finally hit a pallet at the Boston Fed. :read2:

Maine_Jim
 
Plenty of loose ones here in VA. Have not come across any rolls.

Golden Silver
 
I gotta couple of boxes of professional life. If anyone wants a box, just make me a reasonable offer. I'm going to hang on to the other box. Good luck, Gpurs..
 
I got three from a Portillo's in Chicago.

-Codes
 
Been selling boxes & boxes for about 6 weeks now.
We get new pennies in TX way more than old.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom