What's new

Little B#$#&*! is REALLY getting on my nurves!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keeps sending me these pictures and notes!

Dear Bigscoop,
You'll never be the treasure hunter that I am. This is what I found before you arrived at the beach the other day. I will always be a mile ahead of you in your pursuit of treasure. Just wanted you to know......:laughing7:
Sincerely,
Treasure Troll


Treasure Troll a 2010 015.webp
 
Upvote 0
And then I learned he has an accomplice!
trolls B.webp
 
:laughing11::laughing7:

Hey bigscoop, is this Troll's hunting buddy?

L
 

Attachments

  • pic112281.gif
    pic112281.gif
    126.9 KB · Views: 164
I wondered where my cousins ran off too? guess they went beach hunting in your area. treat them well Big, they are family to me :laughing7:
 
The Treasure troll is on a roll! Word to the funky hairdo!
 
Wel done, congratulation. Good post.
 
Hey, bigscoop, I found this guy doing "Beach Patroll" a few years ago...might he be your friends' uncle?::)

L
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1378.webp
    DSCF1378.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 131
Hey, bigscoop, I found this guy doing "Beach Patroll" a few years ago...might he be your friends' uncle?::)

L

COOL! And also very interesting.....been rumored for a long time that Trolls use to have a sacred temple made of silver and gold somewhere on the coast. Might be you've discovered evidence of it's existence and location. Could be what those two trolls have been looking for....(Good Lord, hope archeologist don't get wind of this! :laughing7:)
 
:laughing11::laughing7::happysmiley:


COOL! And also very interesting.....been rumored for a long time that Trolls use to have a sacred temple made of silver and gold somewhere on the coast. Might be you've discovered evidence of it's existence and location. Could be what those two trolls have been looking for....(Good Lord, hope archeologist don't get wind of this! :laughing7:)
 
Those little stinkers seem to be all over the place!!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Attachments

  • PA300323.webp
    PA300323.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 151
Folks, I think we're on to something really BIG! Found this tiny 925 ring today and it's with great certainty that it could have only been worn by a very small Troll. tinyc.webp
 
Yep.....found more evidence today. Tiny handcuffs....:laughing7:
cuffs.webp
 
I think the handcuffs date back about 1000 years, to that legendary period when the Trolls had enslaved the Nomes. BANNER find for sure. :laughing7:
 
So thats the big news you been hiding, They been paying you in Swag to keep their location a secret?
 
I got the answer to the problem, Bigscoop!

Buy this while it's hot...they're flying off the shelves!:laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • troll spray.webp
    troll spray.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 110
Their after the cacti too, and giggle a lot. have They the small units with mercury inside of them?
 
Gonna go looking for their stash today. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom