What's new

Little bit of jewlery and a wheat penny

jas314

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back and detected the same park as last weekend. Found a couple of silver rings, a heart neckless thingy, and a butterfly pin. My brother found the arrowhead thing. Couldnt really get a good pic of the back of it .It just says "made in the usa on the back. Any Ideas as to what it might be???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0002.webp
    IMG_0002.webp
    53 KB · Views: 364
  • DSCF0278.webp
    DSCF0278.webp
    402.4 KB · Views: 358
Upvote 0
Can't help with the ID but the Silver is awesome :thumbsup:
 
civilman1 said:
Can't help with the ID but the Silver is awesome :thumbsup:

Silver is always good. I will take it any way I can get it ;D
 
Nice finds... Silver is always a good thing to dig...
 
Yes, I'll take silver any day. Great finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom