What's new

little brass thing.....what is it?

Bushido Dude

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
304
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found at a cellar hole site....1870's-1950s......down about 5 inches.......a lot of pocket watches in the area.....thats all the info i have for ya.....barber dime for size found the night before at an adjacent cellar hole......thanks for any suggestions or input...

BD
 

Attachments

  • whatsit1.webp
    whatsit1.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 305
  • whatsit2.webp
    whatsit2.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 309
I'll give Tnet the credit for the ID...I never would have known what it was if it wasn't for seeing them here. I haven't been lucky enough to find one yet. congrats,

HH Charlie
 
Upvote 0
Very nice example too!
 
Upvote 0
nice find dude i wasent sure what it was lol but thats really cool
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom