What's new

Little gold today

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
This baby ring with a crucifix on it at a playground, along with about 6 bucks in clad. Okay for an hour's beeping!
 

Attachments

  • cruciring.webp
    cruciring.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 185
very nice gold ring.. wtg big time :thumbsup:
 
that's alot of clad for a short time. nice ring too. congrats.
 
It's funny that you found that, seeing as yesterday we talked about little kids with gold jewelry.

Nice find for sure!

Joe
 
Hey congrats on the gold ring!

I went out today but got a late start at around 9:30am.
Went back to that school sidewalk excavation determined to get something old.
I went along the west side of the building for a while, then back to the spot you found the V and the shield.
Well, I did get something old, just not coins.
Looked to be an escutcheon plate or possibly the ring around a door handle.
I did get two good signals but they were so deep that I decided not to dig them after getting 10 to 11 inches down. One of the job site people asked me what I was looking for and I told him I was mostly finding junk but looking for old coins. He said I didn't have much time left to dig because tomorrow they will be further trenching the area (where I was) on the west side of the building. I'm available Wednesday if you want to go back and see what else they remove. Just email me and let me know.
 
Yep, lots of that change was quarters!
My third baby ring this year Joe!
Hey Mayo, I'll check it close tomorrow and we'll hit for sure if they open it up for us. Sunday morning in the lot was no worky-worky. Real hard pack and no good signals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom