Backstrap80
Full Member
- Joined
- May 11, 2014
- Messages
- 244
- Reaction score
- 41
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm heading to a busy beech on vacation, it's been so packed with people during the day, I decided to hit it now midnight in Cali.. I'm pretty much gonna skim the best I can for some gold etc jewelry. I have an Excal II and Xterra 705 gold with me. Excal has the stock 10" coil and the 705 has the stock 10x5 coil. I have 3 days experience on the Excal and 100's on the 705 with many gold items found. I know there's gold here. My plan is to skim it for fresh drops and not get wet. However, I don't have much salt experience with either. What machine?
. I'm not the best but started 4 months ago, and last weeks gold was 22 grams and 10 (just counted w wife) gold rings so far. Help me. I saw other stuff at the beach of a local wants to know...






