What's new

Little help on ID's.

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks again, here are a few I was curious about. I will be digging into my swirls next, what should I look for?
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    2 MB · Views: 88
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 95
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 94
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 80
  • 045.webp
    045.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 86
  • 047.webp
    047.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 88
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 100
  • 022.webp
    022.webp
    2 MB · Views: 96
  • 021.webp
    021.webp
    2 MB · Views: 83
oops, I think I meant to say I will be digging into my cats eyes, what should I look for?
 
The first ones with spots are modern. The nest one is a Peltier. The next is a nice Akro oxblood with good heavy oxblood. Next is an Alley, then an Akro swirl, and lastly a Master brushed patch.

Cateyes are generally not worth much but there are some good ones. Google "Vitro hybrid" "Vitro windex" "Vitro pastel" "Japanese cross-through" "St. Mary's cateye" and there are others. This will give you some ideas as to what to look for.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom