What's new

Little help please ID'ing a find??

Pikeslumber

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this isn't anything valuable or a nice civil war relic but I found this on a ladies property who gave me permission to hunt her land and for some reason she is obsessed with finding out what this might be! If anyone has any ideas or guesses please pass them along? I would love to find out what this is for this woman! The property had a gas station on it until the 1940's and they lived in a home behind the gas station if that might help, possibly automotive? Thanks
IMG_20200530_201605571_HDR.webpIMG_20200530_201706024_HDR.webpIMG_20200530_201748384.webp
 
Wow looks like it Great ID
 
Thanks Gambrinus, makes sense being that it was an old filling station. I wonder how I could narrow down a time frame or brand of vehicle? Any ideas?
 
Thanks Gambrinus, makes sense being that it was an old filling station. I wonder how I could narrow down a time frame or brand of vehicle? Any ideas?

You might find a dealer who sells those type of parts and try to match the bottom part where it would attach to the radiator. That is what I did when I chose the pic I provided, as you can tell I did not find an exact match but it is close and it is possible that my pic is for a different year of Buick since it is a close match.
 
Search Motometer!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom