What's new

Little Help, Please

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this item near Antietam Battlefield, some time in the past can't remember when [I think it was in 1910's] the U.S, Army held Manoeuvers at Antietam. Any info would be appreciated, how old what unit and when did they have Manoeuvers. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    235.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 033.webp
    033.webp
    244.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 035.webp
    035.webp
    226.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 036.webp
    036.webp
    317.2 KB · Views: 72
My guess from what I see is that it is a WWI era Infantry - 51st Regiment, D Company collar disc.
 
Upvote 0
My guess from what I see is that it is a WWI era Infantry - 51st Regiment, D Company collar disc.

I am pretty sure it was a little before WWI when they held manoeuvers. Thanks for info.
 
Upvote 0
These don’t date to earlier than 1910. It is considered a WWI era collar disk.
 
Upvote 0
Creskol you have my vote and NICELY DONE !!!
 
Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me when Manoeuvers were held?
 
Upvote 0
Can anyone find records for the 51st infantry regiment in WW1? I can't.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom