Hill Billy Bronze Member Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 1,769 Reaction score 76 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: Other Nov 21, 2008 Thread Owner #1 I have found this bill that a collector is selling.He has some other artifacts to sell in a group lot which I'm not interested in.Does anybody have any idea on what this bill is worth? Thanks HB Attachments PB198787.webp 13.3 KB · Views: 314
I have found this bill that a collector is selling.He has some other artifacts to sell in a group lot which I'm not interested in.Does anybody have any idea on what this bill is worth? Thanks HB
markmopar Hero Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 967 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Location southern NJ/southeast VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2008 #3
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2008 #4 Currency is not my area, HB. I would say that you should bid or not bid, buy or not buy on the basis of what else was in the lot.
Currency is not my area, HB. I would say that you should bid or not bid, buy or not buy on the basis of what else was in the lot.
Mercury dude Full Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 245 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location Ceres Detector(s) used Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2008 #5 I have a $50 one it about 75 bucks for my 50
goldencoin Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 5,669 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 7, 2008 #6 My book says Average price is $35, good $110....but there are a lot of fakes out there HH -GC