What's new

Little League World Series

I watched a few games on youtube. Not sure what planet Hawaii is from!
 
I watched a few games on youtube. Not sure what planet Hawaii is from!
Hey IP, yes it is unbelievable how good Hawaii is playing this year, they have dominated their opponents so far. Hawaii vs Tennessee Saturday should be a good game.
 
Sad to see little league is being taken over by cal Ripken baseball.
 
In what way?
I’m from a small town in central California and little league is no more. The field was even renamed.
My brothers and I played little league baseball here in the 70’s.
 
I’m from a small town in central California and little league is no more. The field was even renamed.
My brothers and I played little league baseball here in the 70’s.
Still lots of Little League playing.
 
Still lots of Little League playing.
Yes still lots of little league baseball being played.
I think a lot has to do with small towns don’t have the budget or sponsors to keep little league going.
People in this little town of mine would rather spend $$$$ to play Cal Ripken baseball which is a traveling team and plays better competition then move on to Babe Ruth baseball.
Little league baseball was great back then now everyone wants better competition in cal Ripken baseball my town even holds tournaments here which makes money for the city.
 
T_H I watched as many as I could
I just wonder if all the players from outside the us and there families were vaccinated ?
 
T_H I watched as many as I could
I just wonder if all the players from outside the us and there families were vaccinated ?
Those 12 and older were required to have vaccinations, under 12 were not needed.

"Cooperstown Dreams Park addresses the requirements, saying:

“All participants, coaches, and campers 12 years and older must be immunized. Immunization requirements: COVID-19 (campers under 12 years of age are exempt, but must provide a negative test upon arrival), diphtheria, Haemophilus influenza type b, hepatitis b, measles, mumps, rubella, poliomyelitis, tetanus, and varicella a/k/a chickenpox. "

 
T_H Thank you so much :) You are better then GOOGLE :) Thanks sir
 
But what about there family's ? They would not allow Novak Djokovic in the US because he refused to be jabbed
 
But what about there family's ? They would not allow Novak Djokovic in the US because he refused to be jabbed
All guests over 12 had to be vaccinated to enter USA unless they entered illegally on southern border.


Google is my friend.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom