What's new

Little park after work

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
2,280
Reaction score
2,110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 14
Bike reflector is cool!
Nice array of finds congrats!
Ya those 65's are real heart breakers, so close.
 
Just missed on the Qtr... Keep at it! Like that Shield :icon_thumright:
 
Hate years 65 through about 67...... :( {not really but they do sting}
 
I wish I could go back and dig and sift to find the emblem, but that would be way too destructive.
 
Hate years 65 through about 67...... :( {not really but they do sting}

This weekend pulled a 65 and a 69 quarter out with the rest of my clad/uneventful finds (did manage a 39 wheat)......decent weather tho....beats work (where I am sitting typing now)
 
On my second to last hunt I found a 65 quarter on a very old site...a real pisser!

Nice finds!
 
Very nice tarp grommet. I went to a farm a couple of weeks ago, supposedly an old dairy farm... however, I suspect that it was a clandestine grommet manufacturing operation, as I found dozens of them spread about the place!

Best of luck to you!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom