What's new

Little Perd..

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
I got out for a couple hour dig...(Well I got done My Honey do list and the wife let me go..Har)

SDC10201_zps5d70dbf2.jpg


Killer tip!
SDC10203_zpsd06dd0c3.jpg

Pretty nice Scraper..
SDC10205_zpsabe71cde.jpg

SDC10206_zps82e3172c.jpg


I am not sure if this was a tip,or a busted & worn out E.T.
SDC10207_zps24633b4b.jpg


My find of the day...Worn out and re-worked Lil Perd.
SDC10208_zpscc7ef1b7.jpg

SDC10209_zps30b0a206.jpg

SDC10210_zpsa75275d9.jpg

This ear was re-worked..
SDC10211_zps358fe829.jpg

Pretty root-beer
SDC10217_zpsa38b7631.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice neo, always a good day when you get to do a hunt.
 
Thanks Neogeo,
Looks like you got a great spot...nice finds.
 
Har glad she let you out :laughing7: Nice little perd and it is good to see you out hunting some. Going to be a good year.
 
Thanx guys..It was a wonderful spring day here in Cen.Tex...It was like 81 today and 60's tonite.....Good diggin weather..
 
Thanx guys..It was a wonderful spring day here in Cen.Tex...It was like 81 today and 60's tonite.....Good diggin weather..


81? I would have had a heat stroke already. I have to acclimate as the weather turns. Bet it was a pretty day.
 
It's suposed to get cold the next couple of nights...41 or so....BRrrrrrrrr...LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom